What Can I Do?
Creative Economy Revitalization Act (CERA) Action Center
The Creative Economy Revitalization Act (CERA) is a new federal bill that would support creative workers. Below are some specific materials and links that can help you as you help promote CERA to your constituents and federal officials!
- Click here for a template Action Alert that you can customize and easily send off to your federal officials encouraging them to support CERA.
- Click here for toolkits to help you take action, including a social media toolkit with sample tweets, posts, captions, infographic tiles, etc.; a letter to the editor toolkit with a template and instructions on crafting and sending a letter to your local paper; and a social video toolkit for crafting video content on TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Click here for a list of useful links to include in your communications, such as the list of endorsing organizations, the official bill text, the Congressional sign-on link, etc.
- Click here to see the Dear Colleague co-sponsorship letter sent by Congresspeople Leger Fernandez and Obernolte to their colleagues seeking additional co-sponsorship, which includes a special link for those Representatives to sign on as co-sponsors.
- The impact of COVID was profound in every state, and on every state’s creative economy. Click here to access a customized one-sheet about your home state.